- See also changes related to Sarajevo, or pages that link to Sarajevo or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sarajevo. Needs checking by a human.
- Algerian Six : The "Algerian Six" were six Bosnian citizens, originally from Algeria, who were sent to the Guantanamo Bay detention camp
- Bosnia and Herzegovina : Formerly part of Yugoslavia, a mountainous federal democratic republic (population c. 4.6 million; capital Sarajevo) bordering Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and with a few kilometres of Adriatic coast on the southern tip of the country.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- David McKiernan : A U.S Army General who was relieved early of command of the International Security Assistance Force, NATO's headquarters in Afghanistan; he commanded the ground forces in the Iraq War and is an armored combat specialist, as opposed to his replacement, GEN Stanley McChrystal, a special operations officer
- Direct action (military) : Military attacks, usually by special operations forces on land, against specific, well-defined targets, often behind enemy lines.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia : Add brief definition or description