- See also changes related to Himalayas, or pages that link to Himalayas or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Himalayas. Needs checking by a human.
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Berlin Blockade : The period, from June 24, 1948 to May 11, 1949, when the Soviet Union cut all land routes to Berlin
- Bhutan : Landlocked constitutional republic in the Himalayan Mountains.
- Buddhism in Bhutan : Add brief definition or description
- Ganga : a major river system in the Indian subcontinent, sacred to Hindus
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- K2 : Add brief definition or description
- Kashmir : The northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent.
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Mount Everest : The world's highest mountain (8,848 m).
- Mountain range : Chain of mountains bordered by highlands or separated from other mountains by passes or valleys.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Swami Rama : Add brief definition or description
- Valley glacier : A stream of ice that originates in the snowfields of a high mountain range and flows down a preexisting stream valley.
- World War II, air war, Mediterranean and European tactical operations : Following the cancellation of the invasion of Britain, while harassment continued of the British Isles and the Eastern Front, the Germans searched for new opportunities in 1940-1941, finding them in Southern Europe, met, in part, by the invasion of North Africa in 1942, which led to the Italian campaign.