Berlin Blockade/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Berlin Blockade, or pages that link to Berlin Blockade or to this page or whose text .
- Cold War : Geostrategic, economic and ideological struggle from about 1947 to 1991 between the Soviet Union and the United States and their allies.
- Berlin Airlift : Add brief definition or description
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- Royal Air Force : The British military service primarily responsible for air warfare
- Lucius Clay : Add brief definition or description
- William Tunner : Add brief definition or description
- Templehof Airport : Add brief definition or description
- Gatow Airport : Add brief definition or description
- Gail Halverson : Add brief definition or description
- C-47 : The workhorse twin-engined Allied transport of the Second World War, called the Dakota in British service and the R4D by the U.S. Navy; military version of the DC-3 (airliner)
- C-54 : Medium military transport aircraft of late WWII and the 1950s; derivative of four-engined DC-4 (airliner)
- Operation Vittles : The public code name for the "Berlin Airlift" campaign of delivering supplies by air during the Berlin Blockade
- Economic warfare : The use of principally non-military methods to impose national policy, when those methods deal in the broad sense of economics, such as embargoes, freezing assets, and buying up raw materials. It may be complemented by military means such as intercepting supply shipments or attacking factories.