Côte d'Ivoire/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Côte d'Ivoire, or pages that link to Côte d'Ivoire or to this page or whose text .
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- West Africa : A major geographic and economic subregion of Africa, usually defined as having 15 member countries
- Yamoussoukro : Add brief definition or description
- Abidjan : Add brief definition or description
- Laurent Gbagbo : Add brief definition or description
- Ghana : A country in West Africa, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, Côte d’Ivoire, Burkina Faso, and Togo.
- Liberia : Republic located on the west coast of Africa, bounded by Guinea in the north, Ivory Coast in the east and Sierra Leone in the north-west.
- Guinea : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Guinea (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Mali : Landlocked republic in Africa, bounded north-west by Mauritania, north-east by Algeria, west by Senegal, east by Niger, and south by Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, and Guinea.
- Burkina Faso : Landlocked West African nation with significant gold reserves and an economy based primarily on cotton; formerly a French colony (population about 18 million).
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.