Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ghana. Needs checking by a human.
- African Union : Continental organization, which succeeded the Organisation of African Unity on September 9, 1999.
- African philosophy : Add brief definition or description
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Akpeteshie : A Ghanaian kind of schnapps made of palm wine.
- Ama Ata Aidoo : Add brief definition or description
- Amma Darko : (born June 26 1956 in Koforidua, Ghana) A Ghanaian author.
- Anton Wilhelm Amo : An 18th-century philosopher from West Africa.
- Arab : People who identify with or recognise heritage from areas of the Middle East and North Africa on linguistic, cultural, ethnic or religious grounds.
- Catherine Quaque : Add brief definition or description
- Clandestine human-source intelligence recruiting : The recruiting of human assets who do not work for a foreign intelligence service, as part of human-source intelligence.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Côte d'Ivoire : West African republic, centre of coffee and cocoa production, with Yamoussoukro its capital; achieved independence from France in 1960 (population about 21 million).
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- Dumpling : A food dish based on a self-supporting binder, usually highly absorptive of flavors; the binder may be of a main ingredient (e.g., gefilte fish), a wrapper for a filling (e.g., empanada), or simply a mass that absorbs fluids from the dish in which it is contained (e.g., spaetzle)
- Fufu : Traditional Ghanaian dish consisting of cassava and plantain, similar to dumplings, served with soup.
- History of television technology : Chronology of the development and history of television.
- Kwame Nkrumah : African political leader (1909-1972), both of his country and in Pan-Africanist movements, who became the first president of Ghana in 1957; eventually establishing, in 1964, a one-party state he controlled. After working as a teacher, he helped create the Pan-African Congress in 1945. He returned to Ghana in 1947 and became general secretary of the newly founded United Gold Coast Convention but split from it in 1949 to form the Convention People's party (CPP). Active in forming the pan-African Organization of African Unity (now the African Union in 1963. Died in exile.
- Orange Order : The largest Unionist organisation in Northern Ireland, with at least 75,000 members.
- Schnapps : Add brief definition or description
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- U.S. intelligence activities in Africa : Activities of the United States intelligence community in Africa
- U.S. intelligence activities in Ghana : Interactions of the United States intelligence community and multinational security organizations with and in Ghana
- Wine : Alcoholic drink made by fermented grapes
- York : City in North Yorkshire, England, at the meeting point of the rivers Ouse and Foss.