Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Arab. Needs checking by a human.
- 1967 Arab-Israeli War : Often called the "Six Days War", a decisive Israeli victory, starting with a preemptive attack, against Arab states preparing for battle; the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights were captured
- 1993 World Trade Center bombing : A 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, by a loose grouping of terrorists with both jihadist and specific anti-American and Israeli goals, killing 6 and injuring over 1000 people
- Abdullah Azzam : A Salafist legal scholar and jihadist, who formed the Services Office supporting the Afghanistan War (1978-92) with Osama bin Laden, one of the organizations that formed al-Qaeda
- Abraham : Biblical patriarch and founder of Abrahamic monotheism.
- Afghan Arab : Fighters against the Soviets, and then participants in jihad operating from Afghanistan and Pakistan, who are not of Afghan ethnicity but fought in the region, trained there or were supported by organizations based in the areas
- Afghanistan War (1978-92) : A civil war in Afghanistan that matched the Soviet Union and its Afghan allies against a coalition of anti-Communist groups called the mujahideen, supported from the outside by the United States, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Alexander the Great : King of Macedon who conquered the Persian Empire in the late 4th century BCE.
- Arab-Israeli Conflict : The series of wars and military tension between the State of Israel and Arab states; often includes the Israel-Palestine Conflict, a remnant of the wars between countries
- Arain : An agricultural caste settled mainly in the Punjab (Pakistan and India), with significant numbers in the Sindh (Pakistan).
- Aramaic : A Semitic language spoken in much of the Middle East outside the Arabian Peninsula in ancient times.
- Crusades : Medieval wars of religion fought by Christians, the most famous being in the Holy Land.
- Ghana : A country in West Africa, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, Côte d’Ivoire, Burkina Faso, and Togo.
- Healing arts : The health sciences, forms of complementary and alternative medicine, and traditional practices aimed at curing disease, healing injury and promoting wellness.
- History of geography : Chronology of the development and history of geography.
- Horse : Strong, intelligent equine in domestication for thousands of years and also found in the wild in feral populations.
- Iraq : Country in the Middle East, currently transitioning from rule by the US.
- Jordan : An Arab country of the Middle East, landlocked and bordered by Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the West Bank of Palestine
- Kerala : A State of south-western India.
- Kochi (India) : Add brief definition or description
- Kochi, India : Add brief definition or description
- Kuwait : Country on the Persian Gulf bordering Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south; population of 2.5 million.
- Lakshadweep : Add brief definition or description
- Lebanon : a country in the Middle East. It borders Syria to the north and east, Israel to the south, and the Mediterranean Sea to the west. Its official language is Arabic, although French is widely spoken. The capital and largest city of Lebanon is Beirut.
- Merchant navy : Use of sea for transportation of goods and passengers
- Middle East agreements : The wide range of public and secret correspondence, treaties, United Nations Security Council resolutions, announcements from high-level conferences and other negotiated approaches to stability in the Middle East.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Milky Way : The Milky Way galaxy which contains our solar system.
- Muhammad : An Arab prophet and the founder of Islam (570-632 CE).
- Naples : City in Southern Italy, capital of Campania.
- Operation DESERT SHIELD : That part of the Gulf War following the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, beginning with the acceptance of Coalition support by Saudi Arabia, and ending with the start of the air campaign, Operation DESERT STORM.
- Pagania : Add brief definition or description
- Palestine : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Palestine (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Services Office : An Arab organization, principally based in Pakistan with a U.S. branch called al-Khifa, which supported Afghans against the Soviets in the Afghanistan War (1978-92), but also was an ancestor of radical jihadist movements
- Syria : Country in the Middle East, facing the Mediterranean Sea, and sharing borders with Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.
- United Arab Emirates : Federation of the seven arabian states Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujeirah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.
- United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 : The 1947 plan for partitioning Palestine into Israel and an Arab territory
- Uzbek : An ethnic group of Central Asia, speaking a Turkic language