Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aramaic. Needs checking by a human.
- Arab : People who identify with or recognise heritage from areas of the Middle East and North Africa on linguistic, cultural, ethnic or religious grounds.
- Georgia (country) : A country in the Caucasus to the southeast of Continental Europe and at the east coast of the Black Sea.
- Hebrew Bible : consists of religious works categorized into the Torah (Law), Nevi'im (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings).
- Jesus : Traveling preacher in first century CE, foundational figure in Christianity.
- Maronite Church : Eastern Rite Catholic church centered in Lebanon.
- Syria : Country in the Middle East, facing the Mediterranean Sea, and sharing borders with Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.