< WineJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Wine. Needs checking by a human.
- Agricultural show : A public event showcasing the equipment, animals, sports and recreation associated with the occupations of agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Akpeteshie : A Ghanaian kind of schnapps made of palm wine.
- Alcohol : A chemical compound that contains a hydroxy group (OH).
- Anise : Annual herbaceous plant in the Apiaceae family that produces oil-rich fruits that have a distinct licorice taste.
- Bacteria : A major group of single-celled microorganisms.
- Beer : Alcoholic fermented beverage.
- Bottle : Small container for liquids.
- Catalog of global cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Champagne : A sparkling wine produced in the French region of the same name.
- Cheese : Dairy product made from milk curd and widely eaten in the Western Hemisphere and Europe.
- Clarence Earl Gideon : The petitioner/defendant in a landmark U.S. Supreme Court case, decided in 1963, establishing the right to counsel protected by the Sixth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Fermentation (biochemistry) : The process of deriving energy from the oxidation of organic compounds, such as carbohydrates, using an endogenous electron acceptor, which is usually an organic compound.
- Fermentation (food) : The conversion of nutrients to desired products, such as ethanol, acetic acid or acetone, using yeast, bacteria, or a combination thereof
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- Gau-Odernheim : Village in south eastern Germany.
- Georgia (country) : A country in the Caucasus to the southeast of Continental Europe and at the east coast of the Black Sea.
- Georgian wine : Wine produced in the country of Georgia, which is one of the oldest wine producing regions of Europe.
- Lead : Chemical element number 82, a corrosion-resistant, dense, ductile heavy metal known to cause neurological problems.
- Maharashtra : Add brief definition or description
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Mâcon : A town in the Burgundy region of France, population 35,393.
- Osso buco : A main dish of braised veal shanks in a rich tomato sauce, associated with Milan, Italy.
- Pagania : Add brief definition or description
- Panthera tigris (Tiger) : Add brief definition or description
- Rent-seeking : Add brief definition or description
- Schnapps : Add brief definition or description
- South Africa : Add brief definition or description
- Spritzer : Add brief definition or description
- Vinegar : Add brief definition or description
- Vodka : Add brief definition or description