Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Amine. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetylcholine : A chemical transmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms including humans.
- Acid gas : Natural gas, petroleum byproduct gas or any other gas mixture containing significant amounts of acidic gases.
- Amine gas treating : A process using aqueous solutions of amines to remove hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2) from gases
- Cell membrane : The outer surface of a cell which encloses its contents.
- Claus process : A catalytic chemical process for converting gaseous hydrogen sulfide into elemental sulfur.
- Hormone : A chemical director of biological activity that travels through some portion of the body as a messenger.
- Hydrodesulfurization : A catalytic chemical process used in petroleum refining to remove sulfur compounds from intermediate and refined end-products.
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic chemistry : A systematic way of naming organic chemical compounds as recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- List of biology topics : Add brief definition or description
- Merox : A process for removing the mercaptans from certain petroleum refinery products by oxidizing them to liquid hydrocarbon disulfides.
- Methamphetamine : A psychostimulant and sympathomimetic drug, which enters the brain and triggers a cascading release of dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine.
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Organic reaction : A chemical reaction involving organic compounds.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Phosphoric acid : H3PO4, correctly called orthophosphoric acid, is the most common of the phosphoric acids.
- Polyatomic ion : An ion consisting of a molecule with covalently bonded atoms or of a metal complex that can be considered to act as a single unit in the context of acid and base chemistry or in the formation of salts (i.e., a group of bonded atoms that act as if they were one).
- Pregabalin : An anticonvulsant drug used for neuropathic pain and as an adjunct therapy for partial seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults.
- Refineries : Industrial manufacturing facilities composed of a group of chemical engineering unit processes and unit operations used for the conversion certain raw materials such as petroleum crude oil, mined ores, sugar or salt into finished products of value or for the refining and purification of partially converted raw materials into finished products.
- Septic shock : Serious medical condition caused by decreased tissue perfusion and oxygen delivery as a result of infection and sepsis.
- Souders-Brown equation : An equation for obtaining the maximum allowable vapor velocity in vapor-liquid separation vessels, industrial distillation columns and other vapor-liquid contactors.
- Sour gas : Natural gas, petroleum refinery byproduct gas, or any other gas containing significant amounts of hydrogen sulfide (H2S).