Septic shock/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Septic shock, or pages that link to Septic shock or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Septic shock. Needs checking by a human.
- Adrenal insufficiency : Adrenocortical insufficiency caused by disease, suppression by drugs, destruction, or surgical removal of the adrenal cortices.
- Amine : An organic chemical containing a nitrogen atom with tetrahedral arrangement of it electron pairs and its lone pair of electrons.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant : Transplantation of blood stem cells derived from the bone marrow or blood, most often performed for people with diseases of the blood and cancer.
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Pneumococcal vaccine : Vaccines or candidate vaccines used to prevent infections with streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Sepsis : A systemic inflammatory response caused by an infection, which can be an immune response to the foreign organisms or a direct response to an exotoxin
- Vasopressin : A hormone also called (arginine vasopressin, (AVP); formerly known as antidiuretic hormone, ADH), produced in the hypothalamus secreted from the posterior pituitary that causes kidneys to concentrate urine to conserve water, also causes vasoconstriction.
- Vibrio vulnificus : Gram-negative, motile, curved, rod-shaped bacteria present in marine environments, capable of causing septicemia in individuals with an underlying chronic disease, as well as causing wound infections to persons who handle shellfish.