Organic reaction/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Organic reaction, or pages that link to Organic reaction or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Organic reaction. Needs checking by a human.
- Alcohol : A chemical compound that contains a hydroxy group (OH).
- Amine : An organic chemical containing a nitrogen atom with tetrahedral arrangement of it electron pairs and its lone pair of electrons.
- Ionic liquid : Salts that form stable liquids, and possess low-saturated vapor pressures.
- Lactam : A cyclic amide chemical compound. Important component of many antibiotics.
- List of organic reactions : Add brief definition or description
- Organic chemistry : The scientific study of the structure, properties, composition, reactions, and preparation (by synthesis or by other means) of chemical compounds of carbon and hydrogen, which may contain any number of other elements.
- Organosilicon : Chemical compounds containing carbon-silicon bonds.