Amine gas treating/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Amine gas treating, or pages that link to Amine gas treating or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Acid gas : Natural gas, petroleum byproduct gas or any other gas mixture containing significant amounts of acidic gases.
- Catalytic reforming : A catalytic chemical process that converts petroleum naphthas into high-octane gasoline components.
- Claus process : A catalytic chemical process for converting gaseous hydrogen sulfide into elemental sulfur.
- Glycol dehydration : A chemical engineering unit process that uses a liquid desiccant, usually a glycol, for the removal of water from natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL).
- Hydrodesulfurization : A catalytic chemical process used in petroleum refining to remove sulfur compounds from intermediate and refined end-products.
- Hydrogen sulfide : A chemical compound with the formula H2S, which is a colorless, highly toxic, flammable gas with a characteristic foul odor.
- Natural gas : A gas consisting primarily of methane (CH4) which is found as raw natural gas in underground reservoirs, as gas associated with underground reservoirs of petroleum crude oil, as undersea methane hydrates and as coalbed methane in underground coal mines.
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Petroleum naphtha : An intermediate hydrocarbon liquid stream derived from the refining of petroleum crude oil and which may be further processed to obtain a gasoline blending component.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Sour gas : Natural gas, petroleum refinery byproduct gas, or any other gas containing significant amounts of hydrogen sulfide (H2S).