- See also changes related to Methamphetamine, or pages that link to Methamphetamine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Methamphetamine. Needs checking by a human.
- Amine : An organic chemical containing a nitrogen atom with tetrahedral arrangement of it electron pairs and its lone pair of electrons.
- Ammonia production : The processes for the manufacture of hydrogen (H2) and ammonia (NH3).
- Amphetamine : A synthetic central nervous system stimulant which is used, today, to treat limited medical disorders.
- Central nervous system : The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.
- Cocaine : A crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant, that is both a stimulant of the central nervous system and an appetite suppressant; it is also a local anesthetic primarily used in otolaryngology
- Drugs banned from the Olympics : Substances prohibited for use by athletes prior to, and during competing in the Olympics.
- Heroin : An organic chemical opioid drug derived from morphine.
- Julius Axelrod : (30 May 1912 – 29 December 2004) American biochemist whose work was influential in the development of pharmaceuticals.
- Obesity : Excessive stores of body fat.