Julius Axelrod/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Julius Axelrod, or pages that link to Julius Axelrod or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Julius Axelrod. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetaminophen : An analgesic antipyretic drug widely used for the treatment of headaches, fever and other minor aches and pains; has no antiinflammatory activity
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine : Award conferred once a year since 1901 by the Swedish Karolinska Institute, for physiology or medicine.
- Pineal gland : Endocrine gland, in humans near the centre of the brain, secretes melatonin.
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus : An agregation of neurons in the hypothalamus, located above the optic chiasm, that regulates circadian rhythms.