Odds ratio/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Odds ratio, or pages that link to Odds ratio or to this page or whose text .
- Health science : The helping professions that use applied science to improve health and to treat disease.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Cohort study : A medical or sociological study in which cohorts, people who share characteristics or experiences, are studied.
- Colorectal cancer : Malignancy that arises from the lining of either the colon or the rectum.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Logistic regression : Method of predicting the probability of occurrence of an event by fitting data to a logistic curve.
- Number needed to treat : Epidemiological measure that indicates how many patients would require treatment with a form of medication to reduce the expected number of cases of a defined endpoint by one.
- Odds : The probability that the event occurs divided by the probability that the event does not occur.
- Pneumococcal vaccine : Vaccines or candidate vaccines used to prevent infections with streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Smoking cessation : Medical term for quitting smoking of tobacco and tobacco-related products.
- Vascular disease : Pathological processes involving any of the blood vessels in the cardiac or peripheral circulation. They include diseases of arteries; veins; and rest of the vasculature system in the body.