Smoking cessation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Smoking cessation, or pages that link to Smoking cessation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Smoking cessation. Needs checking by a human.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder : Behavior disorder originating in childhood in which the essential features are signs of developmentally inappropriate inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : A group of diseases characterized by the pathological limitation of airflow in the airway that is not fully reversible.
- Coronary heart disease : Disease of the heart that involves narrowing of the coronary arteries.
- Generic drug : Drugs whose drug name is not protected by a trademark. They may be manufactured by several companies.
- Odds ratio : Ratio of the relative incidence (odds) of a target disorder in an experimental group relative to the relative incidence in a control group; reflects how the risk of having a particular disorder is influenced by the treatment (odds ratio of 1 means that there is no benefit of treatment compared to the control group).