Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or pages that link to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Needs checking by a human.
- Amphetamine : A synthetic central nervous system stimulant which is used, today, to treat limited medical disorders.
- Autism : Developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system.
- Bipolar disorder : A mental illness of the subtype mood disorders which is also known as manic-depressive illness, characterised by the occurrence of manic or hypomanic states alternating with bouts of depression.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry : Add brief definition or description
- Gyrification : The folding process during brain development, or the extent of folding.
- Juvenile delinquency : Antisocial or criminal behavior by children or adolescents, defined by law.
- Lead : Chemical element number 82, a corrosion-resistant, dense, ductile heavy metal known to cause neurological problems.
- Schizophrenia : A mental disorder characterized by impaired perception of the individual's environment.
- Smoking cessation : Medical term for quitting smoking of tobacco and tobacco-related products.
- Temperament : The manner of thinking, behaving, or reacting, characteristic of a specific person.