Cognitive behavioral therapy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cognitive behavioral therapy, or pages that link to Cognitive behavioral therapy or to this page or whose text .
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems