< AutismJump to navigation Jump to search
- Neuroscience : The study of nervous systems and their components.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- Schizophrenia : A mental disorder characterized by impaired perception of the individual's environment.
- Gyrification : The folding process during brain development, or the extent of folding.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder : Behavior disorder originating in childhood in which the essential features are signs of developmentally inappropriate inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
- Asperger's syndrome : A pervasive developmental condition related to autism.
- Rett syndrome : Add brief definition or description
- Genomic imprinting : A genetic phenomenon by which certain genes are expressed in a parent-of-origin-specific manner.
- X chromosome : Add brief definition or description
- Savant : Add brief definition or description
- Theory of mind : Add brief definition or description
- Sensory processing : Add brief definition or description