- See also changes related to Cholangiocarcinoma, or pages that link to Cholangiocarcinoma or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cholangiocarcinoma. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Autopsy : A postmortem examination of a body, often used to determine the cause of death.
- Eponym : The name of a person which has been applied to some non-personal thing of significance.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Korea : Historical country and peninsula of northeastern Asia, comprising the states of North Korea and South Korea.
- Laos : A country in Southeast Asia that was part of French Indochina, located northeast of Thailand and west of Vietnam, with short borders to Burma, Cambodia and China
- Palliative care : Medical care or treatment that concentrates on alleviating the severity of disease symptoms, rather than striving to provide a cure.
- Radiocontrast : Compounds used to improve the visibility of internal bodily structures in an X-ray image.
- Stent : Slender thread, rod, or catheter inserted into a tubular structure, such as a blood vessel, to provide support during or after anastomosis.