Generic drug/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Generic drug, or pages that link to Generic drug or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Generic drug. Needs checking by a human.
- Atenolol : A cardioselective adrenergic beta-antagonist medication for hypertension and angina pectoris.
- Azithromycin : A macrolide type of antibiotic similar to erythromycin.
- Bioequivalence : Two different drugs which have the same potency and bioavailability, assuming equal doses.
- Bisoprolol : Cardioselective beta-1-adrenergic blocker, used in the management of hypertension and angina pectoris.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- Oxytocin : A mammalian hormone that is secreted into the bloodstream from the posterior pituitary gland, and which is also released into the brain where it has effects on social behaviors.
- Propranolol : A drug, C16H21NO2, that blocks beta-adrenergic activity, used to treat hypertension, angina pectoris, and cardiac arrhythmia and to prevent migraine headaches.
- Smoking cessation : Medical term for quitting smoking of tobacco and tobacco-related products.