Logistic regression/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Logistic regression, or pages that link to Logistic regression or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Logistic regression. Needs checking by a human.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.
- Library of Congress Classification : A system of library classification developed by the Library of Congress, and used by most research and academic libraries in the US and several other countries.
- Odds ratio : Ratio of the relative incidence (odds) of a target disorder in an experimental group relative to the relative incidence in a control group; reflects how the risk of having a particular disorder is influenced by the treatment (odds ratio of 1 means that there is no benefit of treatment compared to the control group).
- Recursive partitioning : A statistical method for multivariable analysis.