Likelihood ratio/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Likelihood ratio, or pages that link to Likelihood ratio or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Likelihood ratio. Needs checking by a human.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease : A condition in which stomach acid repeatedly flows upwards into the esophagus and throat.
- Iron deficiency anemia : Anaemia resulting from a deficiency of iron, characterized by hypochromic microcytic erythrocytes and a normoblastic reaction of the bone marrow.
- Migraine headache : Vascular type of headache, marked by severe cranial vault pain lasting several hours, resulting from intracranial, extracranial, or psychogenic causes.
- Paracentesis : A procedure in health care in which fluid is withdrawn from a body cavity via a trocar and cannula, needle, or other hollow instrument.
- Pleural effusion : Abnormal accumulation of fluid in the area between the membranes lining the lungs and the chest cavity.
- Sensitivity and specificity : measures for assessing the results of diagnostic and screening tests.
- Statistical significance : The probability of a false rejection of the null hypothesis in a statistical test.