Statistical significance/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Statistical significance, or pages that link to Statistical significance or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Statistical significance. Needs checking by a human.
- Abscess : Accumulation of purulent material in tissues, organs, or circumscribed spaces, usually associated with signs of infection.
- Chondroitin : A mucopolysaccharide constituent of chondrin.
- Contrast-induced nephropathy : Acute kidney injury from radiocontrast.
- Diabetes mellitus type 2 : Medical condition characterised by glucose intolerance and hyperglycemia
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Glucosamine : Amino sugar component of chitin, heparan sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and many complex polysaccharides, used in treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Library of Congress Classification : A system of library classification developed by the Library of Congress, and used by most research and academic libraries in the US and several other countries.
- Likelihood ratio : Statistical diagnostic in which a ratio is computed between the maximum probability of a result under two different hypotheses.
- Philosophy of science : Philosophical study of the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
- Probability : a numerical measure - on a scale of 0 to 1 - of the likelihood of an event, based either upon objective evidence or upon subjective judgement.
- Randomized controlled trial : Method used to ensure objectivity when testing medical treatments.
- Renal artery stenosis : Narrowing of the renal artery, most often caused by atherosclerosis or fibromuscular dysplasia.
- Significance (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Statistics theory : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.