Renal artery stenosis/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Renal artery stenosis, or pages that link to Renal artery stenosis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Renal artery stenosis. Needs checking by a human.
- Angioplasty : Reconstruction of an artery.
- Atherosclerosis : Thickening and loss of elasticity of the walls of medium and large muscular arteries with lesions in the innermost layer.
- Chronic kidney disease : Kidney damage or glomerular filtration rate (GFR) <60 mL/min/1.73 m(2) for 3 months or more, irrespective of cause.
- Clinical prediction rule : Study in which researchers try to identify the best combination of medical sign, symptoms, and other findings in predicting the probability of a specific disease or outcome.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Hypertension : A multisystem disease whose hallmark is the elevation of blood pressure.