Gastroesophageal reflux disease/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or pages that link to Gastroesophageal reflux disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Biogenic amine receptor : Cell surface proteins that bind biogenic amines with high affinity and regulate intracellular signals which influence the behavior of cells.
- Cough : Rapid expulsion of air from the lungs typically in order to clear the lung airways of fluids, mucus, or material.
- Dyspepsia : Chronic or recurrent pain or discomfort centered in the upper abdomen.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Reflux (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description