Case-control study/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Case-control study, or pages that link to Case-control study or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Case-control study. Needs checking by a human.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : A group of diseases characterized by the pathological limitation of airflow in the airway that is not fully reversible.
- Cohort study : A medical or sociological study in which cohorts, people who share characteristics or experiences, are studied.
- Colorectal cancer : Malignancy that arises from the lining of either the colon or the rectum.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.