- See also changes related to Cameroon, or pages that link to Cameroon or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cameroon. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Banana : The fruit of a wide range of species in the Musa taxonomic genus.
- Bureau of African Affairs : United States Department of State division that supervises diplomacy with African nations
- Chad : A landlocked country in East Africa and the Sahel, forming the western border of the Darfur Conflict, and having newly discovered oil running by pipeline to Cameroon on the Atlantic coast of West Africa
- Commonwealth of Nations : An international organisation that evolved out of the British Empire.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Libya : North African revolutionary republic led by Muammar Gaddafi, which normalised diplomatic ties with the West in 2003; fourth-largest African nation, population about 6,000,000.
- Nigeria : Country on the coast of West Africa, bordering the Atlantic Ocean in the south, Niger to the north, Benin to the west, and Cameroon to the east.
- Sudan : A nation in East Africa/Horn of Africa, with the largest land area of any country in Africa, and near-continuous civil wars since British independence in 1956; effectively a federation of Arab and African parts, with the southern region voting for independence in 2011.
- The Children's Machine : An inexpensive subnotebook computer intended to be distributed to children in developing countries around the world, to provide them with access to knowledge.
- U.S. intelligence activities in Africa : Activities of the United States intelligence community in Africa
- U.S. intelligence activities in Chad : Activities of the United States intelligence community in Chad, as well as diplomatic and military activities that indirectly produce intelligence