- See also changes related to Astrophysics, or pages that link to Astrophysics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Astrophysics. Needs checking by a human.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Climate : The overall weather pattern for an extended period for any defined geographical location which may be over any size of area up to and including the entire Earth.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Journal of Scientific Exploration : Semiannual journal of the Society for Scientific Exploration, devoted to advancing the study of anomalous phenomena, first published in 1987.
- Peter A. Sturrock : (b. 1924) British scientist whose career has been devoted to astrophysics, plasma physics, and solar physics, most notably ufology, scientific inference and in the history of science and philosophy of science.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- X-ray : An ionizing type of electromagnetic radiation whose absorption or diffraction often used for structural investigations of matter.