Gamma function/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Gamma function, or pages that link to Gamma function or to this page or whose text contains "Gamma function".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gamma function. Needs checking by a human.
- Astrophysics [r]: Hybrid of Physics and Astronomy that attempts to explain the physical workings of the celestial objects and phenomena. [e]
- Binomial coefficient [r]: The number of possible choices of k elements out of n elements, disregarding order. [e]
- Catalog of special functions [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Factorial [r]: The number of ways of arranging n labeled objects in order; the product of the first n integers. [e]
- Functional equation [r]: A relation between the values of a function at different points, such as periodicity or symmetry. [e]
- Gamma (disambiguation) [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Integral [r]: A central concept in calculus that generalizes the idea of a sum to cover quantities which may be continuously varying. [e]
- Mathematica [r]: Commercial computer algebra system with own programming language that supports functional and procedural programming styles. [e]
- Pi (mathematical constant) [r]: Greek letter π and mathematical constant that is approximately equal to 3.14159. [e]
- Polygamma function [r]: The (m + 1)th derivative of the logarithm of the gamma function. [e]
- Riemann zeta function [r]: Mathematical function of a complex variable important in number theory for its connection with the distribution of prime numbers. [e]