Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Zambia. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Angola : A country in southern Africa, and Africa's largest Portuguese-speaking state.
- Atheris nitschei rungweensis : African venomous viper subspecies found in Tanzania, Zambia and Malawi.
- Atheris nitschei : Venomous bush viper found from Uganda and DR Congo in the north to northern Malawi in the south.
- Atheris : A genus of venomous vipers found only found in tropical subsaharan Africa, excluding southern Africa.
- Cobalt : A hard, lustrous, grey metal, a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers : The top-level international organization that directs the assignment of Domain Name System (DNS) names, Internet Protocol addresses, and other technical identifiers that must be unique for the proper operation of the Internet
- Northern Rhodesia : British protectorate in south central Africa which became Zambia on independence in 1964.
- Tanzania : A large coastal East African nation bordered by Kenya, Uganda, Congo and the Indian Ocean.
- U.S. intelligence activities in Africa : Activities of the United States intelligence community in Africa
- Zimbabwe : A country located in Southern Africa bordering the countries of Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, and Zambia.