- See also changes related to Zimbabwe, or pages that link to Zimbabwe or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Zimbabwe. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Animalia : The taxonomic kingdom including all animals.
- Brown hyaena : The only species in the genus parahyaena, found in areas of Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe and south west Angola.
- Commonwealth of Nations : An international organisation that evolved out of the British Empire.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- First-class cricket : Class of cricket matches of three or more days scheduled duration, between two sides of eleven players and officially adjudged first-class by virtue of the standard of the competing teams.
- History of television technology : Chronology of the development and history of television.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Lee R. Berger : Anthropologist and archeologist noted for work on Australopithecus africanus and the Taung Bird of Prey Hypothesis.
- Makuleke : The far Northern region of the Kruger National Park, comprising approximately 24,000 hectares of land.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Northern Rhodesia : British protectorate in south central Africa which became Zambia on independence in 1964.
- Panthera leo (Lion) : Large gregarious predatory carnivorous feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male, one of four big cats in the genus Panthera, and a member of the family Felidae.
- Robert Mugabe : current president of the Republic of Zimbabwe and leader of the Zimbabwe African National Union – Patriotic Front (ZANU-PF).
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Zambia : Landlocked republic in southern part of Africa. Formerly North Rhodesia until independence from U.K. in 1964.