San Diego and Arizona Railway/Related Articles
- See also changes related to San Diego and Arizona Railway, or pages that link to San Diego and Arizona Railway or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
- Railroads in California : A brief history of the network of interconnected independent rail transport systems located throughout the Union's thirty-first state and how they shaped the region's development.
- Central Pacific Railroad : California-to-Utah portion of the first transcontinental railroad in North America.
- San Diegan : One of the named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway that operated between March 27, 1938 and April 30, 1971.
- San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway : Short line, standard gauge American railroad founded in 1933 by the Southern Pacific Transportation Company as a direct successor to John D. Spreckels' San Diego and Arizona Railway.
- San Diego Electric Railway : A short line, standard gauge American electrified railway system founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1891.
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- Refrigerator car : A piece of railroad rolling stock outfitted with cooling apparatus and designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures.
- San Diego : City in southwestern California; the second most populous in the state.