Central Pacific Railroad/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Central Pacific Railroad, or pages that link to Central Pacific Railroad or to this page or whose text .
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- Gilded Age : the post-Civil War era in American history, from 1865 to 1901, which saw unprecedented economic, industrial, and population expansion.
- History of railways in Canada : A description of the history of railways in Canada from its first railway in 1836 to the present.
- Myron C. Lake : Merchant/entrepreneur who founded Reno, Nevada.
- Railway history : The story of the railways of the world from the early 19th century in Britain to the present day.
- Railroads in California : A brief history of the network of interconnected independent rail transport systems located throughout the Union's thirty-first state and how they shaped the region's development.
- Refrigerator car : A piece of railroad rolling stock outfitted with cooling apparatus and designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures.
- San Diegan : One of the named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway that operated between March 27, 1938 and April 30, 1971.