California, history since 1846/Related Articles
- See also changes related to California, history since 1846, or pages that link to California, history since 1846 or to this page or whose text .
- Spanish missions in California : A series of twenty-one religious outposts and associated support facilities established by Spaniards of the Franciscan Order between 1769 and 1823, in order to spread the Catholic faith among the local Native American populations.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/California, history since 1846. Needs checking by a human.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- California, history (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- California, history to 1845 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state up through 1845.
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Disneyland : Theme park in Anaheim, California (opened 1955).
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.
- Jack London : (1876-1916) American writer of novels and short stories; wrote The Call of the Wild and White Fang.
- Mexican-American War : (1846-1848) war between Mexico and the United States over Mexican territories between the Gila and Rio Grande Rivers in the south and the 42d parallel north (Texas and the Mexican Cession)
- Personal computer : A computer whose price, size, and features make it suitable for personal use.
- San Francisco : The fourth-largest city in California, and the center of the Bay Area.
- San Jose, California : Add brief definition or description
- Silicon Valley : Part of the San Francisco Bay Area in California that is home to a large number of technology companies.
- Walt Disney : (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) Academy Award winning American animator who revolutionized animation in film.