Integrated circuit/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Integrated circuit, or pages that link to Integrated circuit or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Integrated circuit. Needs checking by a human.
- Advanced Micro Devices : A major manufacturer of integrated circuit chips, especially processors.
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- Central processing unit : The component in an electronic computer that performs all the active processing of its programming directions, and manipulation of data; this includes performing calculations on numbers, and determining which particular steps to perform.
- Chip (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Computational complexity theory : Add brief definition or description
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Computer engineering : Discipline that deals with the design and production of computer hardware, the design and development of low-level computer software, and computer hardware-software integration.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Content delivery and distributed file sharing networks : Technologies, generally used on the public Internet, to improving the efficiency and convenience of distributing content of interest to multiple users
- Dual in-line package : Add brief definition or description
- Electronic switch : Electronic switches are devices that can stop or start an electric current as a result of the absence (or presence) of a control signal.
- History of processors : Chronology of the development and history of computer processors.
- Intel 8008 : An early single chip computer chip, from the 1970s, and a lineal ancestor of the Pentium
- Intel 80287 : The floating point co-processor for the intel 80286 single chip computer
- Intel 80487 : A processor marketed as a floating point co-processor to the intel 80486sx single chip computer
- Intel 8080 : An early single chip computer chip, from the 1970s, derived from the Intel 8008 but to some extent a predecessor of the Intel 8086
- Intel 8087 : The floating point co-processor to intel's 8086 and 8088 brands of single chip computers
- Intel iapx 432 : An intel processor introduced in 1981, which was architecturally unrelated to 4004-Pentium series
- Intel : A major manufacturer of integrated circuit chips, especially processors.
- Logistics (military) : "The science of planning and carrying out the movement and maintenance of forces." (Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
- Moore's law : Add brief definition or description
- Motorola 6800 : An early single chip computer, introduced in 1974
- Operational amplifier : A DC-coupled high-gain electronic voltage amplifier with differential inputs and, usually, a single output.
- Pentium 1 : A popular series of single chip computers, descended from intel's 4004
- Pentium family of computer chips : A successful family of single chip computer, used in most home computers built in the early 2000s
- Pin-compatible : A term an integrated circuit package that can be plugged in directly to replace a competitor's chip
- Project Apollo : A human spaceflight program undertaken by NASA during the years 1961–1975 with the goal of conducting manned moon landing missions.
- Single chip computer : Add brief definition or description
- Ultraviolet : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum between the visible light and X-ray regions
- Zilog Z80 : An eight-bit microprocessor microprocessor made by Zilog.