California, history to 1845/Related Articles
- See also changes related to California, history to 1845, or pages that link to California, history to 1845 or to this page or whose text .
- Spanish missions in Baja California : A series of twenty-eight religious outposts and associated support facilities established by Spaniards of the Dominican, Franciscan, and Jesuit Orders between 1683 and 1834, in order to spread the Catholic faith among the local Native American populations.
- Spanish missions in California : A series of twenty-one religious outposts and associated support facilities established by Spaniards of the Franciscan Order between 1769 and 1823, in order to spread the Catholic faith among the local Native American populations.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/California, history to 1845. Needs checking by a human.
- California, history (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Oregon : State in the north west of the United States of America.
- San Francisco : The fourth-largest city in California, and the center of the Bay Area.
- Society of Jesus : The Jesuits, a Catholic religious order founded in 1534 by St Ignatius of Loyola.