Walt Disney/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Walt Disney, or pages that link to Walt Disney or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Walt Disney. Needs checking by a human.
- Babes in Toyland : An operetta composed by Victor Herbert with a libretto by Glen MacDonough, which wove together various characters from Mother Goose nursery rhymes into a Christmas-themed musical extravaganza.
- Bobby Driscoll : Former, academy-awarded child actor of the 1940s and 1950; best known for his performances in some famous Walt Disney pictures.
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- Cryonics : The low-temperature preservation of corpses in the vague hope that resuscitation may eventually become possible in the future.
- Disneyland : Theme park in Anaheim, California (opened 1955).
- Elton John : (b. 25 March 1947) English singer-songwriter, composer and pianist, born Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
- Famous dogs : Annotated history of real canines notable in their own right.
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Florida, history : Acquired by the U.S. in 1821 and remained a peripheral state until the late 20th century, when migrants from cold-weather areas relocated giving it the 4th largest population by 2000.
- Luana Patten : Former child and adult actress, known as one half Walt Disney's "Sweetheart Team" along with child actor Bobby Driscoll.
- Manga : Japanese or Japanese-style comics.
- Popular culture : Commercialised folk culture that exists for the masses; opposite of high culture.