- See also changes related to Cryonics, or pages that link to Cryonics or to this page or whose text .
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Alcor Life Extension Foundation : Cryonics research non-profit based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Robert Ettinger : Add brief definition or description
- Cryonics Institute : A member-owned-and-operated not-for-profit corporation in Clinton Township, Michigan, which provides cryonics services.
- KrioRus : Add brief definition or description
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Cryobiology : The study of living organisms, organs, biological tissues or biological cells at low temperatures.
- Cryopreservation : A process where cells or whole tissues are preserved by cooling to low sub-zero temperatures.
- Cryoprotectant : A substance that protects biological tissue from freezing damage.