Elton John/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Elton John, or pages that link to Elton John or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Elton John. Needs checking by a human.
- Guns N' Roses : An American hard rock band from Los Angeles, known for gritty, sleazy, and hard-driving style.
- John Lennon : (born October 9, 1940; died December 8, 1980) Singer, songwriter, and rhythm guitarist for the Beatles.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Luciano Pavarotti : (12 October 1935 – 6 September 2007) Italian operatic tenor, who also crossed over into popular music, eventually becoming one of the most commercially successful tenors of all time.
- Nobuo Uematsu : (b. 1959) Japanese composer of video-game music.
- Paul McCartney : (born 18 June 1942, Liverpool, UK) Singer, bassist, guitarist and songwriter in the 1960s pop group the Beatles.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Rose : Any of thousands of varieties of shrubs and flowers belonging to the genus Rosa; belongs to a larger group called a family, named Rosaceae, that includes brambles and briars.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Walt Disney : (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) Academy Award winning American animator who revolutionized animation in film.