Refrigerator car/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Refrigerator car, or pages that link to Refrigerator car or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
- Aerotrain : A postwar experimental streamlined passenger train set introduced by General Motors Electro-Motive Division in the mid-1950s.
- Beep (SWBLW) : A one-of-a-kind switcher locomotive built by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway at the company's Cleburne, Texas workshops in 1970.
- Central Pacific Railroad : California-to-Utah portion of the first transcontinental railroad in North America.
- CF7 : An EMD F-unit that has had its streamlined carbody removed and replaced with a custom-made, "general purpose" body in order to adapt the unit for road switching duty; the conversions were performed by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway in their Cleburne, Texas workshops between October 1970 and March 1978.
- Dining car : A railroad passenger car that serves meals on a train in the manner of a full-service, sit-down restaurant. It is distinct from other types of railroad food service cars that do not duplicate the full-service restaurant experience.
- Railroads in California : A brief history of the network of interconnected independent rail transport systems located throughout the Union's thirty-first state and how they shaped the region's development.
- San Diegan : One of the named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway that operated between March 27, 1938 and April 30, 1971.
- San Diego and Arizona Railway : A short line, standard gauge American railroad founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1919, dubbed "The Impossible Railroad" by many engineers of its day due to the immense logistical challenges involved.
- San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway : Short line, standard gauge American railroad founded in 1933 by the Southern Pacific Transportation Company as a direct successor to John D. Spreckels' San Diego and Arizona Railway.
- San Diego Electric Railway : A short line, standard gauge American electrified railway system founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1891.
- SD26 : An EMD SD24 diesel locomotive that was specially modified by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway in the mid-1970s.
- Super C : A premium, high-speed intermodal freight train operated by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway from 1968 to 1976.
- Troop sleeper : A railroad passenger car that had been constructed specifically to serve as a "mobile barracks" for transporting troops during wartime over distances sufficient to require overnight accommodations.