- See also changes related to Provence, or pages that link to Provence or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Provence. Needs checking by a human.
- Alps : European mountain range stretching from Austria and Slovenia to Switzerland and France; contains Mont Blanc, the highest point of which is 4,808 meters.
- Ancient Ligurian : Ancient Indo-European language mainly spoken in Provence and Liguria.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Camargue Natural Regional Park : Natural Park in Camargue (Provence, France), at the junction of the Rhone River and the Mediterranean Sea.
- County of Nice : A historical region of France, located in the south-eastern part, around the city of Nice.
- Côte d'Azur : Tourist region along the Mediterranean Sea, in eastern Provence (France) and Monaco.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Marseille : Capital city of Provence, in southern France, on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Mercantour National Park : Natural park in the far southern Alps (Provence, France).
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.
- Port-Cros : Island of the Mediterranean belonging to the Hyères Islands, in Provence (France).
- Provençal Occitan : Southeastern dialect of Occitan spoken in Provence.
- Queyras Natural Regional Park : Natural park in the southern Alps (Provence, France).
- Écrins National Park : Natural park in the southern Alps (Provence, France).