Phu Yen Province/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Phu Yen Province, or pages that link to Phu Yen Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phu Yen Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Binh Dinh Province : A coastal province of central Vietnam
- Gia Lai Province : Province of the Central Highlands of Vietnam, whose capital is Pleiku.
- Hanoi : Located on the Red River in northern Vietnam (i.e., Tonkin), it is the national capital, about 65 miles west of Haiphong, on the South China Sea
- II Corps tactical zone : The geographical command of the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam that covered more land mass than any other region, in Central Vietnam including the Highlands. It roughly corresponded with the operational area of the U.S. II Field Force Vietnam.
- Khanh Hoa Province : On the coast of Vietnam, a province that contained major combat and support bases during the Vietnam War, and forms a key transportation corridor for economic development
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- National Highway 25 (Vietnam) : The main east-west highway of central Vietnam; the People's Army of Viet Nam taking control of it in 1975 cut South Vietnam in half
- Pleiku : The capital of Gia Lai Province of Vietnam; headquarters of the II Corps tactical zone during the Vietnam War
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- South Vietnam's ground war, 1972-1975 : That period during which South Vietnam fought North Vietnam without the assistance of U.S. ground troops