Khanh Hoa Province/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Khanh Hoa Province, or pages that link to Khanh Hoa Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Khanh Hoa Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Dac Lac Province : With Ban Me Thuot as its capital, the largest province of the Central Highlands of Vietnam
- Hanoi : Located on the Red River in northern Vietnam (i.e., Tonkin), it is the national capital, about 65 miles west of Haiphong, on the South China Sea
- II Corps tactical zone : The geographical command of the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam that covered more land mass than any other region, in Central Vietnam including the Highlands. It roughly corresponded with the operational area of the U.S. II Field Force Vietnam.
- Lac Luong Dac Biet : Special Forces of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam; a paramilitary organization reporting to the office of President Ngo Dinh Diem before his overthrow, then a combination of a counterpart to United States Army Special Forces and a clandestine human-source intelligence and covert action organization, and eventually a pure counterpart organization.
- Lam Dong Province : Mountainous forested Province in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, having capital city Dalat.
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- Ninh Thuan Province : The southernmost province of central Vietnam; the South China Sea forms its eastern border
- Phu Yen Province : Add brief definition or description
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975