Gia Lai Province/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Gia Lai Province, or pages that link to Gia Lai Province or to this page or whose text .
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- An Khe : Add brief definition or description
- Plei Me : A town in Gia Lai Province of Vietnam; an attack in its area was the beginning of the Battle of the Ia Drang in the Vietnam War
- Pleiku : The capital of Gia Lai Province of Vietnam; headquarters of the II Corps tactical zone during the Vietnam War
- Kontum Province : A province of central Vietnam, bordering Quang Nam Province on the north, Quang Ngai Province on the east and Gia Lai Province on the south
- Dac Lac Province : With Ban Me Thuot as its capital, the largest province of the Central Highlands of Vietnam
- Quang Ngai Province : Add brief definition or description
- Binh Dinh Province : A coastal province of central Vietnam
- Phu Yen Province : Add brief definition or description
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos