Lyonnaise potatoes/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Lyonnaise potatoes, or pages that link to Lyonnaise potatoes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lyonnaise potatoes. Needs checking by a human.
- Confit of duck : Cooked duck that is then preserved for long periods in solidified duck or goose fat.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- Parsley : Mediterranean aromatic herb (Petroselinum crispum or Apium petroselinum) of the carrot family, cultivated since the days of the Romans for its foliage, used in cookery as a seasoning and garnish.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.