Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Parsley. Needs checking by a human.
- Bearnaise sauce : A classic French sauce made with egg yolks and clarified butter.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Herb garden : Garden specifically designed and used for the cultivation of cooking and/or medicinal herbs.
- Lyonnaise potatoes : A well-known dish of sliced potatoes and onions that apparently originated in France.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).