French fries/Related Articles
- See also changes related to French fries, or pages that link to French fries or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/French fries. Needs checking by a human.
- Belgian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Bowling : An indoor sport in which a large, heavy ball is rolled down a lane to hit a cluster of pins.
- Burger King : A large chain of fast food restaurants
- Catalog of global cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Chip (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Chips (food) : Strips of skinless potato that are grilled, deep-fried or baked until their outsides are crisp and approaching golden brown in colour
- Crisps : Extremely thin slice of potato, generally deep-fried and eaten cold as a snack.
- Fast food : Food prepared and served quickly for on-the-go consumption.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- McDonald's : The world's largest chain of fast food restaurants; while there are regional variations, the chain emphasizes consistency in its core products and ambience
- Poutine : A Quebec dish of fresh cheese curds, strips of deep fried potatoes, and gravy—from the Quebec French word for "mess".
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.