Vitamin C/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Vitamin C, or pages that link to Vitamin C or to this page or whose text .
- Biologically based health practices : Methods in conventional medicine, complementary and alternative medicine and traditional medicine that share the characteristic that substances used in the practice come from plants or animals
- Nutrition : The study of foods and nutrients and their effects on health, growth and development of any individual.
- Nutritional medicine : The treatment of signficant diseases, not directly related to a specific nutrient deficiency or food sensitivity, principally using a specialized diet
- Vitamin : Add brief definition or description
- Ascorbyl palmitate : Add brief definition or description
- Mineral ascorbates : Add brief definition or description
- Scurvy : Multisystem disease caused by a deficiency of vitamin C, and an affliction of early sailors without access to fresh produce; it causes anemia and blood vessel fragility, often first manifesting bleeding gums, but can progress to internal bleeding affecting many systems, as well as weakness from anemia.
- Essential fatty acid : Add brief definition or description
- Essential mineral : Add brief definition or description
- Exercise : Regular physical activity that is usually done with the intention of improving or maintaining physical fitness or health.
- Anti-oxidant : Add brief definition or description
- Life extension : Medical and non-medical attempts to slow down or reverse the processes of aging, to extend both the maximum and average lifespan.
- Uric acid : Add brief definition or description