Confit of duck/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Confit of duck, or pages that link to Confit of duck or to this page or whose text contains "Confit of duck".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Confit of duck. Needs checking by a human.
- France [r]: Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954. [e]
- French cuisine [r]: Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide. [e]
- Lyonnaise potatoes [r]: A well-known dish of sliced potatoes and onions that apparently originated in France. [e]
- Recipe [r]: A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food. [e]